Do you feel comfortable when you ride your bike?
Unfortunately most cyclist don't feel comfortable when they ride their bike, the sad news is that some shops actually sell bikes that don't fit (normally to get rid of old stock) and tell customers that a bit of pain is normal!
Riding with any pain is not normal and an experienced Bike Fitter will get you in the best position on your bike to get you riding pain free, even a bike that is slightly to big or small can be adjusted to get the optimum position.
At The Cycle Centre Oldham we use the Velogicfit 3D Body analysing software to assist our "advanced Body Position" trained Bike Fit Technician to get you in the best position for you.
Starting with a discussion about you, how you ride, any issues you may have and what your goals are we can work out your best position.
Cleat Set up:
- Are your shoes the correct size and Width?
- Cleat Fore- Aft Position
- Cleat Medial - Lateral Position
- Cleat Wedging
- Cleat Rotation
- Leg Length
- With our advanced Pro Logic Saddle measuring system we measure your sit bones, Flexibility, height and weight, with this information we can recommend the perfect saddle for you and compare it to the saddle you have fitted, just having the wrong size saddle will make a massive difference to how you sit on your bike and ultimately your ride experience
- Saddle height
- Saddle Fore-Aft
- Saddle angle
- Correct Handlebar width fitted
- Handlebar height (number of spacers fitted)
- Stem length
- Stem Angle
- Position of brakes / shifters
All the above is included in a Full Bike Fit at The Cycle Centre Oldham
- New Cleat / Shoe Fit
- Bike Sizing Report
- New Bike / Second bike set up
- Saddle / Sit Bone Measuring